Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012



why pickles & beans...

short answer is because my husband named my blog.


long answer is because it is a funny (to us) story we already forgot.


one of my boys would get in the car after school every day and take off his shoes and socks.  then clean out his toe jam - all my boys are awesomely clean like that.  and this is where it gets fuzzy. was the toe jam the pickles & beans or did the toe jam smell like pickles & beans?  anyways, this happened day after day while waiting in the car line.  

sometimes we ask about those pickles & beans.  if something really stinks, then it smells like pickles & beans.  when we are in the car and we hear "i'm bored" of course we have him check on those pickles & beans.


i do not want to forget stories like this one.


and since every post needs a picture...  

caden just took this picture of bo christian and made it pop up here.
(insert proud mommy moment) 






it only took me about 2 hours to type this one post.
and i still don't know how my adorable baby got on here.


No comments: