Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

...my body

(not a very good title)
 
it is cold outside.
too cold for me to be exercising outside.
so, i went and bought a workout video yesterday.
 
 
i chose this video because somewhere on the back it said 20 minute workout.
i thought i could 'move' in front of our tv looking like an idiot for 20 minutes.
 
i don't know much about this jillian,
but i do know she really doesn't care if you need to bend over to pick up your baby.
yesterday she told me she was going to transform my body.
from what i can tell, i am going to be transformed into a geriatric.

this morning husband said it looked like jillian beat the crap out of me.
i can feel muscles screaming out in pain in places i forgot that i had them.
 
i think i may have bought the wrong video.
 
but for real, i am thankful for my body and all it allows me to do.

No comments: