Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

14 years

today is our 14th anniversary.


this is one of my favorite pictures of us.
bronson took the picture.
 
that day was a warm sunny sunday afternoon with a perfect blue sky.
we had been to mass and were waiting for something on the grill to cook.
all the other boys were in the pool.
husband only had on his swim trunks - his outfit of choice in the summer.
i had on my moo-moo.  some people would call it a bathing suit cover up,
but really it is just my moo-moo.
 
anyways.
 
14 years.
wow.
when we got married i thought marriage would be really hard.
but, i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with this boy.
the happy surprise is being married to him has really been easy.
he is that good to me. 
 

husband wanted to wait to get married until i graduated college - he already had.
so we did just that.
i graduated saturday morning and we got married that night.
i wanted my mother to have one stressful day instead of two.
no not really...
i was in a hurry to start the rest of my life with him.
 
i loved him then.
and i still do.

No comments: