Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

stitches and scrapes

they have been teased at school for trying to look alike.
 
first, let's look at this brown-eyed boy:
a very loving brother threw a chunk of ice at him.
yes, nasty ice from your backyard can cut your skin open.
caden got 2 stitches.
 
unfortunately, i guess this is the year for stitches.
 
then, my other brown-eyed boy went to school on monday and came home looking like this:
his buddy threw a chunk of concrete and bauer was in the way.
 
oh how i love my life with boys.
they are still just as charming and handsome as ever.

2 comments:

Jeannine said...[Reply]

Ah, classic boys. Teeth okay? If so, that's a blessing.

Jeannine said...[Reply]

Courtney, I just nominated you for a Liebster award! If you would like to participate, that would be great! I have posted the details in my most recent blog post, if you would care to take a look!