Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

my day

do you ever wonder what you've spent your whole day doing?
me too.
i decided to keep track of what i did for a day.
 
7:30
 
bauer was holding bo christian while i got "dressed" to take the big boys to school.
the other boys were discussing mittens that were found at our house.
 
8:30ish 
 
here we were making enchiladas for supper.
i had already got the laundry going, picked up the house and made my bed.
 
and no, i'm not nekkid fixin' our suppers.
i do have on a tank top.
and pants.
and a blankie as a scarf.
 
i usually start supper in the morning.
it is necessary for my sanity in the evening.
 
while bo christian took his 2 hour morning nap, i:
got a shower,
finished cleaning the kitchen,
got on the computer
and
cleaned the bathrooms.
 
when the baby woke up we ate lunch and immediately left for errands.
we went to 2 different grocery stores to compare prices.
i felt like a dork.
i had my chart and pen.
 
 
husband did offer to set something up on the ipad.
he said i could just enter the prices directly into the ipad.
i said no.
i didn't want to look like a nerdy dork.
plain dork is good with me.
 
bo christian fell asleep on the way home.
i put him in his bed and dropped onto the couch at 3:14.
my eyes kept crossing because i was tired.
 
 
i had exactly 18 minutes of quiet before my house became alive.
that is when i feel like i begin round 2.
i really do like it.
for real.

No comments: