Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

sweet boys

bo christian decided to not take his afternoon nap.
so, i decided we would walk to school at dismissal to get bronson and connor.

i *love* to walk home with them.
the boys will tell me all about their day.
really, they only tell me about recess.
that is the most important part to them.

connor got bonked on the head with his own soccer ball.
bronson got chased by girls.  of course, he out ran all of them.

as we were walking up the driveway, bronson thanked me for walking up to get them. 
then, connor told me he had a gift for me.
here is a picture of the gift and the note that came with it:
"To you mom I got this from the pincel muchine but I didn't like it so I'm giving it to you."

they are both so sweet, but in complete opposite ways.
and they both make me smile in complete opposite ways.

No comments: