Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

a spring favorite


today is one of the best!
it's sunny and warm outside and we don't have anything to do.
denim and linen make the perfect spring outfit for me.
and this is one of my very favorite skirts.
great weather, a favorite skirt, a day with my man and boys-
what more could a girl ask for!?!

of course a yummy dessert will make it better.
every sunday we have this tradition where we take turns deciding what dessert we will make.
today is caden's day to choose.
some how i agreed to making 2 coconut cream pies.
why we need 2 pies, i really do not know.
 but, yes, we will eat every single bite of both.

of course i am linking up with fine linen and purple.

What I Wore Sunday linkup

4 comments:

RM said...[Reply]

I love that outfit, and am so envious that it is warm enough for sandals. Of course my feet are not sandalworthy just yet... :) You look radiant!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...[Reply]

So pretty. I love a denim jacket with color. The pink skirt is great for spring. :)

Holly said...[Reply]

You look good in whatever you wear! : ) I do love that skirt though. I tried to catch up..and I LOVE that shirt Bo wore for Easter. He is gorgeous! I can't wait for your birthday dinner..only 3 days! : )

Laura Christine said...[Reply]

Lovely outfit! Enjoy those pies. Mmm-mmm.