Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

happy things

it is grey here.
or is it gray?  i never know.
 
it seems like it has been grey for weeks.
i miss the sun.
and of course the hot too.
it makes me want to paint all my walls sun burnt orange.
i should focus on happier things.
 
1.  my short bright nails.
they scream happy to me!
 

 2.  my house slippers.
they are grey, but so pretty.
and doesn't slippers make them sound even prettier?!
 

3.  this rocker!

 
i bought a rocker when i was pregnant with bronson.
huge mistake.
don't ever buy furniture when you are big pregnant.
it was the most uncomfortable thing ever.
it always sat in the corner never used.
i rocked bronson and connor in it and was uncomfortable every time.
i finally found a real rocker.
we love it!
 
4.  weight watchers.
 
 


that's is my points plus tracker.
i can't keep the last few bo christian pounds off.
 i have totally forgotten about portion sizes.
good bye tablespoons of mayo. you really aren't worth that many points.
hello reduced fat pepper jack cheese.  you are doing some yummy things to my sandwiches.



happy day to each of you!


No comments: