Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

playing house

during the day sometimes i feel like i am playing house.
like my life can't possibly be mine.
 
my husband is off working a job he really enjoys.
my 4 big boys are all safely tucked in their schools learning.
and it is just me and my bo christian at home.
 
i putter around cleaning up while he plays.
we read books and sing.
we might run an errand or meet husband for lunch.
us playing with the phone and camera.
a couple of years ago during a very stressful season
a friend asked me what i wished my next year to look like.
just dreaming i said:
for my boys to be in good schools and me to be at home with another baby.
i prayed a lot during that stressful time.
God has blessed me with more than i wished for.
this is so much better than anything i could have dreamed up.
i can now say that i am thankful for that stressful time.
my family would not be where we are today if it wasn't for those trials.
God is good all the time.

No comments: