Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

waiting

now i am playing the waiting game.
more biopsies have been sent off.  ugh.
we are waiting on a label.

waiting is hard.
especially when i do not feel good while life continues to spin around me.

next week i also have an allergist appointment.
maybe an allergy?
that would be an easy fix.
the dermatologist is thinking an autoimmune disease.
still trying to wrap my brain around those foreign words.

i feel like my body is failing me and my family.
deep down i know it could be worse.
but, this, this is what i am living right now.

i'm holding close to the Our Father:
...thy will be done...
...give us this day our daily bread...

i want God's will for my life and right now, this must be it.
He will give us what we need each day.

i need this space again.
i need to start documenting some positives.

of course the dishwasher broke!
only because i have 7 stitches and 3 holes in my right hand.
today after lunch the boys started washing dishes on their own.
they saw what needed to be done and did it.
i'm sure they would have rather been doing something (anything!) else.
it was very selfless of them.

No comments: